Hunter's Armory | Reploid's Assorted Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter's Armory | Reploid's Assorted Graphics

Hi, friends! I'm Dejan (pronounced "day-ahn") by my real name, Reploid on the web, and this is a graphics shop I've decided to open up as a means of both helping people out doing things I'm highly skilled with -- personal and promotional design working with Photoshop, and making that Dragon Nest dough. :100:

To preface, I've been using Photoshop since late 2009. Designing signatures, etc. on various websites in my gaming journey, as well as doing branding and social media for various web-friends as needed over the years has given me tons of experience, and I like to imagine I'm very skilled with all of the nuances of my craft. It was only recently I took on the alias "Reploid," which took an axe to my catalogue of previous work, but recently;

I created a set of Twitch panels for my friend, Jack, a TERA streamer, (URLs to cut down on post height from here on)

did a signature for myself on MyAnimeList,

and am the author of several popular Overwatch wallpapers, to display only a few.

With all of that said and, there's a wide range of design I can offer from signatures and profile pictures to Twitch panels and overlays, social media design, and even the occasional logo for branding purposes. Some ground rules and considerations for both a prospective client and myself are;
    1. My work is definitely not limited to the scope of Dragon Nest! In-game gold or desirable gear in this game we both play can simply be the means by which you compensate me.
    2. If you'd like something involving a game avatar, DN or otherwise, be sure to turn those graphic settings up and send a .png my way on Discord, with no UI obstructing the material you want me to use.
    3. I will accept agreed-upon compensation before I tackle your request in full, but only when I believe I can accommodate it. If something should change, you will be refunded.
    4. Being paid to go nuts is always fun, but I will always try and find a compromise between what you and I have in mind if there are any special requests or bulleted necessities.
    Rates:
    1. Signatures - 1k*
      • As a special offering to my first eight clients, signatures will be made at a discounted rate from what will become 1.5k to create a base of work for use as examples.
    2. Social Media (compulsory with branding)
      • Twitter (profile picture & header): 2-3k
      • Twitch (profile picture, offline image, header, channel panels & overlay): 3-5k, variable by want of all components and scale of overlay.
    3. Branding - I urge you to get in touch with me about your needs. Too many variables for reliable estimation.
    Otherwise, my Theano-geared self will happily accept anything of similar value to my rates that makes my Ruina stronger. Should you be interested in any of my offerings, please make your request here and via Discord at Reploid#1396 for better signal strength.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Reploid; 01-19-2017, 08:45 PM.
Working...
X